Hosted by Bison & Hamilton Lane
As the private markets continue to be flooded with data, some exciting new business intelligence trends and technologies have emerged in the industry.
Join Bison and Hamilton Lane for a roundtable breakfast that will spotlight the Cobalt LP and Cobalt GP technology platforms and feature an intimate discussion about today’s best practices for adopting an end-to-end digital data strategy. Learn about how business intelligence technology and a well-planned digital data strategy can empower decision-makers across your organization.
8:00 – 8:30 am
Breakfast & Networking
We’ll serve a light continental breakfast and offer time to meet and greet our team.
8:30 – 9:30 am
Roundtable Discussion & Technology Spotlight
- Digital data strategy and decision-making in the private markets, Dr. Rasmus Goksor
- Hamilton Lane’s approach to data aggregation and analysis, Matthew Herzog
- Cobalt LP demonstration, Griffith Norville
- Cobalt GP demonstration, Andy Barrett
- New technology showcase: Interactive Dashboarding, Dr. Rasmus Goksor
9:30 – 10:00 am
After the presentation, we’ll leave time for guests to network, ask questions, and meet the speakers.